Tina's audio engineering education at the Conservatory of Recording Arts & Sciences began as means to improve her Voice Over business, and grew into a love of assisting fellow creatives with their audio needs. She followed her certification with an internship at Monkeyland Audio in Burbank, CA where she learned from some of the best Dialogue Editors, Foley Artists, Sound Designers, and Re-recording Engineers in the business. Tina loves being able to offer the service in combination with her VO, or as a standalone for others.
• Basic Sound Edit ~
For your podcast, VO, or video recording
Includes leveling, EQ, noise reduction, mouth click removal, etc.
• Bundle ~
VO + Edit & Master = Broadcast Ready product
Project Dependent ~ Contact for rates
• Basic Editing Rate ~ $15 setup fee, plus:
$3.99/Raw Minute ~ Includes proofreading
(Raw = prior to edit)
Why don't I charge by hour worked?
1) Simplicity in estimating final cost and evaluating budget coherence
2) Elimination of consistent guesswork regarding preference between:
• Less time / Lower quality / Decreased cost, or
• More time / Excellent quality / Increased cost.
*Bonus for me: I get to spend as much time as I like doing a really, really good job. :)